Hi dear readers!! This week I want to talk about something very important.. the food. For a girl so fussy like me, It's kind to hard to find anything to my taste. But I have to admit that I can't resist pasta with sauce, the flavor of the tomato with oregano and grated cheese on top of it make me love it. My grandmother used to cook it for me in Thursday's of every week, it is a tradition. I know it’s not healthiest food, and I can understand why, it has a lot of carbohydrates and that affects the arteries because of the cholesterol. Anyways considering the cheapness is not a surprise the damage it causes, that always happens with fast food. That’s my point of my favorite food, the speed at which this wonderful meal is prepared. I already felt like eating it so goodbye readers!
Hi Araceli! yummy! The more carbohydrates a meal has more delicious it will be haha
ReplyDelete