Hi readers, I hope you are doing well with this exhausting online semester. I have to admit that my motivation to keep studying this year has been on decline, I'm grateful to have only 6 subjects this semestre. If I had to choose my favorite, it would be Natural Resources, why? because of the content, I like a lot to know how the things works, and this subject teach how the world works, how the wind is formed, why it rains, differents ways of getting energy. I like to study all of that, but also I can't watch the class in the morning without falling asleep, I blame the voice of the teacher, to me it is so relaxing!. On the other hand, the test are difficult but not impossible, the trick is pay attention to the details that the teacher says in class. However, the jobs and reports, we had to do one every week, I think that is to much for one subject.Well bloggers, I hope that you have a nice week, Bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment