Hi bloggers, today I want to talk about a website, that maybe you use it too. I am talking about www.pinterest.com, it's works as website and as app and has many interesting topic to discuss but it all depends on what subjects you like to focus on, you can created tables of contents and organize them, every day I check his app. I used to learn how to study in university, this website give us a lot of forms to do it, many of this is presented through visual content such as images or videos, some of them liking to other platforms like Youtube. On the other hand, I learn about plants, recycling and how to use different simple ways to take care of the planet and live in a more sustainable way. I highly recommend not only for students but also for those who are just looking for inspiration on any subject that interests them. Well readers I hope that you like my post, have a great weekend!
Saturday, June 26, 2021
A career-oriented website
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A subject you enjoy studying
Hi readers, I hope you are doing well with this exhausting online semester. I have to admit that my motivation to keep studying this year h...
-
Hi to all the readers, my name is Araceli Mora, today I'm in the second year of my career (engineering in natural renewable resources)....

Hi Araceli! I also like this website. It is really very varied and interesting . See you!
ReplyDelete