Saturday, June 5, 2021

A photo and it's story

 



Hi to everyone. This photo looks very simple and to be honest it is. A history behind that also is. Part of my family and I went to a cabin located in Santo Domingo. We stayed there for 3-4 days and it was wonderful. I love travel with my family, relax and distrac myself from life for a while by talking with them. The day of the photo was taken we went to Algarrobo because the family's girlfrind of my uncle lived in there. We visit everything but we never go to visit them, I really don't kwon why, but it's was ok because the beaches and craft fair were entertained. Finally to try our luck, before leaving we arrived a place that have coin-operative machine. Unfortunately I had not money at all. My grandpa and I looked at this machine because the toys came with bills! He gave me some coins and win, but he kept the ticket and I kept the stuffed animal, it was not what I expected but at least I won something for the first time in a machine :). Ok readers see you later!

2 comments:

  1. I dont believe that you win in that game, THIS IS IMPOSIBLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god Araceli! Even if you didn't keep the ticket, you're really lucky.

    ReplyDelete

A subject you enjoy studying

 Hi readers, I hope you are doing well with this exhausting online semester. I have to admit that my motivation to keep studying this year h...