Saturday, May 15, 2021

My favourite piece of technology




Hi readers! I don't know if you guys are fanatics of the technology but for my record I have the Internet and smart devices to thank for existing. Maybe I don't understand how it works but we have to acknowledge that is very useful for our lifestyle. I think my favourite piece is my cell phone. You can use to search anything in anytime, well only if you have unlimited internet in this. I remember that my first phone was given to me by my mother when I was twelve years old. I was entertained with the game of the snake because in that time I don't have accessed to internet by then. Now I must admit that I don't really in to my cell phone I mind that for any dude of course I used but with the Social Media I don't pay attention to notifications. Bye readers <3!



No comments:

Post a Comment

A subject you enjoy studying

 Hi readers, I hope you are doing well with this exhausting online semester. I have to admit that my motivation to keep studying this year h...