Friday, April 30, 2021

Why did I choose my major?

 



Hi again dear readers. When I was the age of 7, the teachers at my school showed us a "future" video, it was about some person who came from the future and talks to us about this. He said there was not enough air or water on the planet to survive. The video ended with the man saying that we most take care of the environment if we don't want to this happens. Obviously, I believe everything I got scared and cried a lot and then I knew I had to do something to avoid this awful fate. Although my main reason is my niece-cousin she only has one year. I want to make the earth more pretty for her and everyone children. That's the thing I want to do, and I think my career wan a be helpful for making that.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Araceli! Wow, I think that your motivations are admirable, I'm glad you found a career according to these.

    ReplyDelete

A subject you enjoy studying

 Hi readers, I hope you are doing well with this exhausting online semester. I have to admit that my motivation to keep studying this year h...