Friday, April 23, 2021

Who I am?

 Hi to all the readers, my name is Araceli Mora, today I'm in the second year of my career (engineering in natural renewable resources). I used to live in Puente Alto with my grandparents and my uncle Willy, but the last year my mam and I moved to La Cisterna, I really like to have my own space and do my homeworks without all the noise, but I miss them so much, now more because of the pandemic. I most to confess the I'm not a fitness person,  I don't like work out and I love eat pingüinitos of marinela it is my favorite snack. However there are other activities that make me feel good, like meditation, cooking, watch Netflix, play to the Kalimba. Okey readers, that is a piece of who I am. I hope to enjoyed and see you in the next english class!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Araceli! I really felt identified with the part of "pinguinitos of marinela", because that was my snack in school for a long time (I could say my whole school life). I tried to start meditating, but that doesn't work for me. I'm not that peaceful hahaha.
    See you on your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Araceli, how are you? I agree with you, those cakes are so yummy!!, have you tried the strawberry ones? What kind of series or movies do you like to watch on Netflix? Do you have any recommendations? see you in the next post:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! I really would like to add meditation to my daily routine, but I haven't find the time to do it yet :(

    ReplyDelete

A subject you enjoy studying

 Hi readers, I hope you are doing well with this exhausting online semester. I have to admit that my motivation to keep studying this year h...